An easy-to-use cloud POS software for footwear retailers
The retail industry is constantly evolving with ever-changing technology landscapes and buying behaviour. With Tagrain, footwear retailers and shoe store owners like you can manage store operations effortlessly and free up valuable time to innovate their selling approach and shine through.
Multi-attributes inventory management
Get the right stock coverage with robust inventory management and stock control features like bulk uploads, stock level reporting, inventory counts, and more.
- Input dimensions to each item, such as footwear colour, size and brand, or other attributes.
- Import the catalogue from a spreadsheet, add a product image, manufacturer, and more.
- Create variants to manage multiple product types based on colours, style, and seasonality.
- Stay on top of your stock with real-time status and keep consistent pricing across locations.
- Know what's available and in what quantities to track product costs and profit margins.
Know what and when to stock up
Streamline your supply chain and procurement process to never run out of your top best-sellers with seamless vendor and product purchase management.
- Manage supplier details and stock transfer for seamless stock replenishment.
- Manage restocking directly from your POS software with built-in purchase orders.
- Create or upload goods receipts to receive inventory at any store location.
- Distribute stocks to stores based on space, sales forecasts and seasons.
- Perform stock takes and store transfers to avoid understocking or overstocking.
Increase repeat business with customer management
Drive repeat business with retail CRM features that help you capitalise on the data to draw in shoppers and build long-lasting relationships.
- Capture customer information, such as name, phone number, email address, show size, etc.
- Track purchases and preferences to personalise special offers or product recommendations.
- Accept all the ways shoppers want to pay — from cash and credit to gift cards.
- Offer store credit or on-account sales to allow your loyal customers to buy now and pay later.
- Loyalty program to target customers with personalised offers, promotions and rewards.
Make better business decisions with insightful reports
Get detailed insights into every aspect of your business to streamline day-to-day operations and align your staff and inventory more efficiently.
- Customise the layout to get the information you need on an easy-to-use retail dashboard.
- Real-time information on cloud to keep an eye on the business from anywhere at any time.
- Track end-of-day totals, sales, returns and seasonal trends for real-time revenue reports.
- View inventory and sales transactions to assess activities and avoid going out of stock.
- Seasonality and sell-through reporting to see the cost of products purchased by season, sell through rate and more.
Tailored to your unique business needs
Add-on feature plugins to supercharge your POS
Upgrade your POS by adding these modules on an ‘as needed’ basis to access new insights and capabilities as your retail business grows.
Connect Tagrain POS with QuickBooks to track and manage business payments, utility bills and payroll functions.
Connect Tagrain POS and Shopify eCommerce stores to seamlessly sell in-store and online.
Customer And Credit Management
Deploy an essential set of features to help you manage your customers better and get repeat business.
Variant and Composite Product Management
Expand your product portfolio with the ability to manage and sell variant and composite products.
Customer Orders and Delivery Management
Add more omnichannel capabilities to ensure seamless order fulfilment across all channels.
Gift Cards & Credit Memos
Allow your customers the flexibility and freedom to buy what they want with gift cards or credit memos.
Product Purchase Management
Streamline purchase and vendor management to increase process efficiencies, and take your business to the next level.
Sales Target Management
Set targets for stores and your salesperson/cashier and assess their performance through various KPIs and daily sales reports.