A cloud-based POS software to match your
impeccable sense of style
With high inventory turns and seasonality impacting the business, running a fashion and apparel business is not easy. As the top-of-the-line POS system for clothing stores, Tagrain helps you address all these challenges, drive repeat customers and get them to spend more.
Optimise inventory fulfilment
For 47% of consumers, out-of-stock items mean a bad shopping experience, and 63% will seek an alternate store for purchase. With Tagrain's robust inventory management solution, you can:
- Create a beautiful product catalogue with product images
- Record and update information to identify the best-selling product
- Get the right stock coverage to know which items are under and overstocked
- Automatically updates the stock replacements or refills and directs store deliveries
Offer new products and varieties
53% of consumers reported that new and exciting products and varieties are essential to staying loyal to a retailer. Leverage Tagrain to expand your product portfolio by:
- Manage and sell a wide range of SKUs with different attributes
- Define variants of standard products with different size, colour and style
- Club multiple products together to offer exciting composite items or kits
- Assign attributes to enhance inventory movement and reordering of variants
Drive more customers
When choosing a fashion retailer, nearly 72% of shoppers choose based on earning loyalty points or discounts from purchases. Drive repeat business with our retail customer management that helps you:
- Classify customers into different groups for easy reporting and targeting
- Record and track customer information and purchase history to tailor effective marketing and promotions
- Offer personalised in-store experience, relevant product recommendations and special rewards or coupons
- Create a tiered loyalty program to let customers earn and redeem points as and when they wish
Become a multichannel fashion retailer
53% of fashion buyers prefer to shop in a physical store rather than online. However, why sell on only one when you can offer consistent, personalised experiences on all channels with Tagrain.
- Sync your online and brick-and-mortar store to sell the stock you have
- Centrally manage products, prices, and stocks from the POS and update across eCommerce and other channels
- Enhance customer service by uniquely identifying orders and capturing customer instructions
- Let customers buy online or via phone and deliver their orders home or schedule a store pickup
Get all you need to run a successful fashion store
Pricing plans tailored to your business needs
Get everything you need to run a successful fashion retail business with our flexible, pay-as-you-grow pricing for all sizes of retailers. Whether you run a small brick and mortar store, a multi-brand outlet, or sell at a flea market, we have a plan to fit your pocket and business.
Add-on feature plugins to supercharge your POS
Upgrade your POS with these powerful add-on features to streamline different parts of your fashion business and manage it more efficiently.
Connect Tagrain POS with QuickBooks to track and manage business payments, utility bills and payroll functions.
Connect Tagrain POS and Shopify eCommerce stores to seamlessly sell in-store and online.
Customer And Credit Management
Deploy an essential set of features to help you manage your customers better and get repeat business.
Variant and Composite Product Management
Expand your product portfolio with the ability to manage and sell variant and composite products.
Customer Orders and Delivery Management
Add more omnichannel capabilities to ensure seamless order fulfilment across all channels.
Gift Cards & Credit Memos
Allow your customers the flexibility and freedom to buy what they want with gift cards or credit memos.
Product Purchase Management
Streamline purchase and vendor management to increase process efficiencies, and take your business to the next level.
Sales Target Management
Set targets for stores and your salesperson/cashier and assess their performance through various KPIs and daily sales reports.